Here again with another multi-week update, let’s get the season caught up.
Using Edge Power, the records of the rankings since week six have been as follows:
- Week 7: 6-7 (last season: 8-6)
- Week 8: 8-5 (last season: 6-7)
- Week 9: 4-10 (last season: 8-5)
- Week 10: 4-12 (last season: 6-8)
- Week 11: 8-6 (last season: 11-5)
It looks like this season’s rankings had a really good first part of the season, but a rough stretch recently – quite a few victories were seen as upsets.
The EdgePower rankings for Week 11 are: GB SF BAL CHI NO PIT DET NE CIN HOU DEN ATL DAL OAK NYG BUF NYJ PHI SD JAC TB WAS TEN SEA MIA KC CLE MIN IND CAR ARI STL
Here’s the most recent graph for after Week 11. These do not include the Thanksgiving games: